I love to learn and improve my skills.
I have skills and experience in:
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- CSS, LESS
- XML, XSL
- Apache, Nginx
- Linux system administration
As well as learning from books, I have a subscription to Code School.
View my Code School report card (completed courses) here: http://www.codeschool.com/users/n8kowald
- In May 2012 I started working for Search Office Space.
- In May 2009 I moved to London. I started working for a College.
- In August 2007 I was offered full time employment with a web development company called Iugo.
- In June 2007 I left Bridgehead and did contract work for Kojo Interactive for a few months, working on the HomeStart StartDreams website.
- In 2004 while completing my Diploma of Multimedia I was employed by an Adelaide web development company called Bridgehead.
For a period of 6 months I worked 2 days a week at Bridgehead then was offered fulltime work.
- In 2011 I became a Zend PHP 5.3 Certified Engineer.
- In 2004 I went back to TAFE (Torrens Valley Campus) and completed a Diploma of Multimedia.
- In 2002 I completed a Certificate IV in Applied Design (Interactive Multimedia) at Salisbury TAFE.