Latest Blog Post
Easy DNS switching on OS X
I’m currently using my Raspberry Pi B+ as an ad-blocker. It works great. Install Ad-blocker on your Raspberry Pi If you have an up-to-date Raspberry Pi running Raspbian, you can install this by running a single command, here: http://jacobsalmela.com/instant-raspberry-pi-ad-blocker/ Make sure you assign a static IP to your Raspberry Pi: http://www.modmypi.com/blog/tutorial-how-to-give-your-raspberry-pi-a-static-ip-address By default your Pi […]
- In Pictures: Behind The Piccadilly Circus Signs | Londonist
- Easy (and slightly crazy) way of writing bash scripts — AdRoll – Great idea!
- Understanding Exit Codes and how to use them in bash scripts
- Photos: The dying art of the neon sign
- London minimum wage rent crisis – Great visualisation of the avg. per hour wage you need to rent a one bedroom in each area of London
- List of generic forms in place names in the United Kingdom and Ireland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – Very interesting
- Underground London – Hidden, underground London map!
- Honey – Auto-apply coupon codes. Great idea!
- Nearby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – See Wikipedia edits nearby
Books I'm Reading
- Where Things Come from — view] [
- How Linux Works: What Every Superuser Should Know — view] [
- Practical Vim: Edit Text at the Speed of Thought — view] [
Want to read: my Goodreads 'to read' list