Latest Blog Post
Easy DNS switching on OS X
I’m currently using my Raspberry Pi B+ as an ad-blocker. It works great. Install Ad-blocker on your Raspberry Pi If you have an up-to-date Raspberry Pi running Raspbian, you can install this by running a single command, here: http://jacobsalmela.com/instant-raspberry-pi-ad-blocker/ Make sure you assign a static IP to your Raspberry Pi: http://www.modmypi.com/blog/tutorial-how-to-give-your-raspberry-pi-a-static-ip-address By default your Pi […]
- Let a 1,000 flowers bloom. Then rip 999 of them out by the roots.
- Symetium: The no-compromise Smartphone PC | Indiegogo
- Keynesianism Explained - NYTimes.com – Brief intro to Keynesianism
- It’s not the Chinese economy that’s on life support | Martin Jacques | Comment is free | The Guardian
- Will a robot take your job? - BBC News – Great page!
- First_Web_Server.jpg (2048×1536)
- Milton Keynes house fire leaves two children in hospital - BBC News – Gerry's neighbour!
- Flic: The Wireless Smart Button | Indiegogo – Great idea
- Simple Trick to Relieve Stress: Vagus Nerve Stimulation – Stimulate the vagus nerve to relieve stress and anxiety!
- In Pictures: Behind The Piccadilly Circus Signs | Londonist
Books I'm Reading
- Swimming With Sharks: My Journey into the World of the Bankers — view] [
- Where Things Come from — view] [
- How Linux Works: What Every Superuser Should Know — view] [
- Practical Vim: Edit Text at the Speed of Thought — view] [
Want to read: my Goodreads 'to read' list
Goals for 2015
- Save money
- Sell or donate things I don't need
- Continue French learning: short course
- Read 22 Books