Latest Blog Article
Responsive utility classes
Utility classes serve a single purpose. Examples of utility classes: .align-left, .float-left, .clearfix For a good introduction to utility classes I suggest David Clark’s excellent article about them here. Responsive utility classes allow you to create very flexible responsive websites. This post is about what makes a great responsive utility class. I’ll talk about: naming, […]
- Everyone who can now see your entire internet history, including the taxman, DWP and Food Standards Agency | The Independent
- Flexbox Froggy - A game for learning CSS flexbox – Great way to learn flexbox layout!
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Developers - Algorithmia
- JohnCoates/Aerial: Apple TV Aerial Screensaver for Mac – Apple TV flyovers for OS X!
- MWC 2016: LG G5 smartphone has modules to add functions - BBC News – Nice modular phone
- Making stuff from scratch in the wild – Fascinating!
- Michael Lewis on The Big Short, how journalism is like acting, and Margot Robbie in a bathtub.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Monday to Friday animated gif
- Grey is not the new black | Australian Brews News
Books I'm Reading
- Build APIs You Won't Hate: Everyone and Their Dog Wants an API, So You Should Probably Learn How to Build Them — view] [
- The Story of the Human Body: Evolution, Health, and Disease — view] [
- The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman — view] [
- Bash Cookbook: Solutions and Examples for Bash Users — view] [
- Thing Explainer: Complicated Stuff in Simple Words — view] [
Want to read: my Goodreads 'to read' list
Goals for 2016
Sell or donate things I don't need
- Read 23 Books