By simply removing ‘$’ signs from prices, people are less intimidated by them.
In six days the iPhone 4 is released. In two days I’ve had my 3GS for a year.
Since getting my 3GS I’ve updated my moblog never.
Here’s a selection of photos from the past year that should have gone into my moblog. Here we go.
This paragraph made my day. It’s from the book ‘Slaughterhouse Five’ by Kurt Vonnegut.
Here’s an amusing anecdote about Kurt Vonnegut:
In the mid 1950s, Vonnegut worked very briefly for Sports Illustrated magazine, where he was assigned to write a piece on a racehorse that had jumped a fence and attempted to run away. After staring at the blank piece of paper on his typewriter all morning, he typed, “The horse jumped over the fucking fence,” and left.
I associate the word ‘ZOMG’ with my friend Daniel.
Incidentally, ‘Words with Friends’ is a great iPhone app.
I left this note and Kinder chocolate for the cleaner of my work office. I meant it as a nice gesture. I worried later the cleaner might think I was being a dick. My bin is emptied nightly, it’s great.
The next morning I was relieved to find this response.
I took this photo for my friend Mark, though never sent it to him. It’s a fixed gear bicycle shop I walked past a while ago in Soho, London.
Mark has done a fixed gear bicycle conversion himself. See his documented conversion on his blog: http://solirossi.wordpress.com
My friend Jason sent me a link to this Stork Nest webcam. I had it on my second monitor all day.
Here’s the webcam: http://www.justin.tv/milvus#r=D9MLLPE
The missing cat wrote the headline.
This arrangement of cloths reminds me of a uterus.
I found a keyboard with large keys in the bin at work. I salvaged the keys.
Tooligan: well named matchbox car – seen in Sainsbury’s.
My sister used to have a whole mess of these cute creatures.
- Inside Australia’s data retention proposal – Communications – News
- Kurt Vonnegut – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – Kurt Vonnegut’s eight rules for writing a short story
- Horizontal Lines Made Easy in Word
- Spicing Up Your Website With jQuery Goodness – Smashing Magazine
- 4606951165_9d5135f268_b.jpg (JPEG Image, 1024×723 pixels)
- WTF Winnie The Pooh [PIC]
- Boost for London’s Software Developer Community and SME’s as TfL lifts all restrictions on commercial reuse of its data | London DataStore
- Opinion : Anatomy of the LILE « The Million Word Year – Great blog post.
- Cooper: Photographer Cat
- Hidden posters of Notting Hill Gate Tube station, 2010 – a set on Flickr